FULL DAY DIVE TRIP REQUIREMENTS
- Full Day Dive Trip Requirements
Minimum Requirements for Full Day Dive Trip:
- A minimum of 25 logged dives. Advanced Open Water Certification preferred. Experienced divers with Open Water Certification and required dives are accepted.
- At least 2 dives in the ocean to 70 feet or greater.
- At least 2 logged boat ocean dives.
- At least 2 Open Water dives in the last 12 months. (i.e. - ocean, 20+ Acre quarry/body of water).
- Pool, Aquarium, and Hot Tub dives do not count as Open Water Dives.
- Minimum Age for Full Day Dive Trip is 15 years of age.
- Nitrox Certification Recommended.
Minimum Requirements for Full Day Dive Trip (Rebreather Diver):
- CCR Card for the unit you are diving
- 50 Logged Hours on that unit
- Previous 90+ feet Ocean Boat dives on CCR
- Must carry Bailout Bottle
- Has dove CCR in the last 6 months
- Minimum Age - 15 years old