Emergency First Response
CPR and First Aid: Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care
First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports – just in case. And, you need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course.
Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specializes in teaching these lifesaving skills – and they’re for anyone, not just divers. Most PADI Instructors are also Emergency First Response Instructors!
What You Learn in the EFR Primary and Secondary Care Courses
· BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
· AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
· Preventing and caring for shock
· Spinal injury management
· Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
· Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
For more information, contact Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-726-9432
Sorry, we don't have any dates available at the moment for this course. Contact us and we'll try to accommodate you.