USS Schurz History and Knowledge Workshop
Near the turn of the 20th Century, the USS Schurz began her sailing life as the SMS Geier for the German Imperial Navy. This course takes you on a historical journey of the Geier/Schurz from first launch in 1894, her world-wide journey and eventual sinking during World War I (The Great War) off the coast of North Carolina near Morehead City. After the workshop, student will participate on an instructor guided tour of the Schurz wreck.
This PADI USS Schurz Diver Specialty is only available at Olympus Dive Center
· Includes USS Schurz Student Guide (Olympus Exclusive).
· Detailed workshop discussion of the USS Schurz history and sinking in North Carolina waters.
· Advanced dive planning concepts and contingencies concerning deep, off-shore wreck diving.
· Must Be Advanced Open Water (AOW) certified (or equivalent)
· Must be Enriched Air NITROX (EANx) certified (or equivalent)
· Must be 15 years old
Class prices include:
· All instruction and classroom materials
· Distinctive Specialty Certification Card
Price Does Not Include:
· Boat Charter, Scuba Equipment, Tanks, Etc.
For more information email Mike at email@example.com
Sorry, we don't have any dates available at the moment for this course. Contact us and we'll try to accommodate you.