Olympus Dive Center provides divers with clean, oxygen-compatible air fills. Our air fill system features a 30 cfm main compressor, backed-up with a smaller compressor and a large bank system. We can fill up to 15 tanks at one time to ensure a minimal waiting period for divers on the go. Our 'Haskel' booster ensures fills to the specified working pressure of high and low-pressure tanks alike.
Are the inspections for your dive tanks up to date? If not, bring the tanks to our shop where we offer all the required services to get you and your tanks back into the water as soon as possible.
Our Nitrox system features nitrox-dedicated compressors and a liquid Oxygen Auto-Blending system. We bank 25,000 cubic feet of EANx30 to meet the needs of our customers, minus the wait associated with partial pressure mixing systems.
For the technical diver, we have a custom mix station that can fulfill your trimix or decompression gas needs including rebreather fills.
Tank Fill Rates
- Air up to 99 cubic ft - $8.00
- Air more than 100 cubic ft - $9.00
- Nitrox 30% up to 99 cubic ft - $14.00
- Nitrox 30% more than 100 cubic ft - $16.00
- Decompression Mixes 50 or 100% Oxygen available
- Custom Blends, Trimix, and Rebreather fills are available with advanced notice