U352 History and Knowledge Workshop
In 1942, Operation "Drumbeat" saw multiple U-Boats right off the American Eastern Seaboard, where they wrought havoc on shipping so badly that victory during the war was placed in doubt. U-352 was part of the 2nd wave of those boats....
This PADI U352 Diver Specialty is only available at Olympus Dive Center
· Includes U-Boat 352 Student Guide (Olympus Exclusive).
· Detailed workshop discussion of the U-Boat war in North Carolina waters.
· Advanced dive planning concepts and contingencies concerning deep, off-shore wreck diving.
· Must Be Advanced Open Water (AOW) certified (or equivalent)
· Must be Enriched Air NITROX (EANx) certified (or equivalent)
· Must be 15 years old
Class prices include:
· All instruction and classroom materials
· Distinctive Specialty Certification Card
Price Does Not Include:
· Boat Charter, Scuba Equipment, Tanks, Etc.
For more information email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we don't have any dates available at the moment for this course. Contact us and we'll try to accommodate you.